Air ducts transfer cool or warm air throughout the building or home. The frequency of air duct cleaning depends on many factors. Studies have proved that the indoor and outdoor pollutants cause more threat as compared to dirty air ducts.Still, it is important to clean air ducts. When ducts are clean then it emits clean air in the home. Clean air inhalation enables to maintain the health of family members and does not cause any harm to those who have allergic problems.
Its Important to note that duct cleaning company you hire must adhere to
- Arrive on time
- Wear all the duct cleaning gears
- Clean & Latest Cleaning equipment
- Certified Technicians
- Make sure they brush & vacuum inside of your ductwork
- They Clean evaporator coil
- Non Toxic Chemicals they will us
Duct cleaning is not a day today task so it is recommended to prepare a checklist as it will ensure the longevity of air duct system and enables to reduce the amount of indoor air pollution.If your ducts aren’t clean then it will end up as a breeding area for bacteria, dust mites and molds. Unhygienic air ducts may cause problems to those who are prone to allergies.
The Urgency Of Air Duct Cleaning
The immediate air duct cleaning should be done in following circumstances:
- Permanent water Damage
- Debris prohibiting airflow
- Emission of dust becomes visible
- Slime or Mold growth
- Uncontrollable odor from air ducts
Checklist Prior To Air Duct Cleaning
Here are the points that one should keep in mind before getting air duct cleaning.
- Figure out air vents to check any dust or debris coating.
- Search to analyze any serious infestation of dust or debris on air registers. Take the help of a technician if necessary.
- Check for mold growth or debris contamination. If you find such kind of infestation then we recommend cleaning it as soon as possible. Otherwise, it can create breathing problem. It may take the help of a professional for doing so.
- If you find any discharge that appears to be husk then it is a severe indication of vermin and insects in your ducts.
Checklist After Air Duct Cleaning
- Has the testing done by the technician is enough?
- Do they have right equipment for air duct cleaning?
- Does the company have a sound approach?
- Is there any other reason for contamination?
- Have you hired an expert for duct cleaning?
- Make sure to read any testimonials before calling an expert?
Checklist enables to know whether the cleaning of air ducts is done perfectly or not. A well-cleaned air duct is vital for every home or offices.
Professional Duct Cleaning Services By Mark’s Duct Cleaning
Duct cleaning process can be tiring and wastes a lot of time. Even after cautiously carrying out the whole cleaning procedure, it gets difficult to get rid of all the dirt and germs in your ducts. Hence, taking help from a professional is one of the effective and time saving ways to get your ducts super cleaned. There are many companies specializing in cleaning services, however if you are looking for a reliable source then there’s no one as better as Mark’s Duct Cleaning. With advanced cleaning methodologies and quality assurance, it is one of the best companies for your duct cleaning needs. Just ducts, but their area of cleaning expertize is related to a variety of things such as carpets, mattresses, tiles, floor etc.
They use environmental friendly chemicals with natural fragrances that leave your home feeling fresh and scented. Say hello to a fresher air and get rid of all the germs scattered in your home due to dirty air ducts. Give them a call right away on their 03 4014 9992 to avail their expert cleaning services now. Give your ducts the sanitizing treatment that can make them work more efficiently.
Not just Melbourne but their area of network covers the whole of Australia. All you need to do is spend a minimum amount to get your ducts cleaned. You don’t even need to go outside. Just give them a call and their agent will be at your place in no time. Be assured of the quality. You can rest while they do the rest.